Now accepting applications for Oregon Zoo’s Community Advocacy Council (CAC)!
Applications due: March 29, 2021
Who is the CAC?
Young people working towards a more equitable zoo for all by bridging communities and the Oregon Zoo through representation and advocacy.
What does the CAC do?
Provides feedback and council on zoo projects, programs, and activities, with an emphasis on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
CAC Member Qualifications:
• Age 18-29 at time of application
• Commit to 1.5-2 years of active participation beginning June 2021
• $125/month compensation for meeting attendance (Metro employees will receive their regular wage)
• Opportunity to build community with other emerging leaders
• Free year-round admission to the Oregon Zoo
• Personal growth and professional development opportunities
P: (503) 220-5711