HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to www.ohsujobs.com
- Click “Apply to Jobs”
- Click “All Jobs”
- Search: 2021- 7906, 2021-7907, 2021 7908
Salary: $54,908 – $68,578 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Number of hires for this role: 2 to 4
Function/Duties of Position
The purpose of this position is to supervise, schedule, and develop EVS staff to meet the needs of patients, visitors, and staff. . This position is responsible for providing direct supervision over EVS Technicians, assigning work, developing staff schedules, addressing patient and visitor requests, ensuring the completion of work to the standard, and ensuring excellence in maintaining a clean, safe, orderly and attractive patient care environment. In addition, this position is charged with upholding the mission of the department and organization through continuous improvement.
- High School Diploma.
- 5 years of lead or supervisory experience; or
- 2 years of lead or supervisory experience with an Associate’s degree.
- 1 year of lead or supervisory experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Customer service focus.
- Proficient skills in English language: reading, writing, verbal.
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and follow through all assigned tasks.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, ability to learn and operate various software programs.
- Excellence attendance, punctuality and preparedness for work.
- Ability to train and develop staff.
- Ability to work with highly diverse population.
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a constructive manner.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Lead or supervisory experience in a hospital setting.
- Experience in Environmental Services, Housekeeping, or Custodial Services
- Epic experience.
- Previous experience in performance improvement tools such as lean, continuous quality improvement, etc.
- Experience in academic healthcare or other matrix organizations.
- Experience in union environment.
- Experience in a high volume customer service environment.
- CHEST Certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,908.10 – $68,577.60 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible