The Resiliency Project is offering microgrants to individuals in the trans and nonbinary community.
The Resiliency Project reserves funds to help trans and nonbinary people access services, items, and other resources that improve their well-being and increase resiliency. We are dispersing these funds monthly through our Microgrant Fund. Our Microgrant Fund gives 1 individual each month (as funds allow) up to $250 to use for any need(s) they may have. Any Oregon resident within the trans and nonbinary community (including, but not limited to, people who are transgender, nonbinary, Two-Spirit, genderqueer, genderfluid, bigender, agender, and questioning) is welcome to apply to this program.
Application 2 closes on February 28th
To apply, fill out the form at this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGiiZySFm5vcqhrVR5qK2Kw04izLPoOLR-DP_17P8kWNF_pw/viewform
- It is okay for someone else to fill this form out for an applicant. Please list the APPLICANT’S information for the questions.
- Applicants must have access to a phone number or an email address or a physical address to be contacted about funds. Applicants must have access to an email address or a mailing address or transportation to the Brave Space office (3620 SE Powell Blvd, Suite 102, Portland, OR) to receive funds.
- Brave Space will choose 1 recipient per month to receive $250, as funds allow, from applications received between the 1st to the 30th of the current month (see calendar below).
- Recipients will be notified by the 5th of the month following the last date to apply for the current application period (see calendar below), and will be given instructions for claiming their microgrant at that time. Due to the high volume of applications, we will NOT notify those who did NOT receive an award.
- People may apply every month until they have received a microgrant. Microgrant recipients are limited to applying once per calendar year.
- Applications are weighted to ensure equity to those in our community with multiple marginalized experiences.